Cut-It-Out

I was looking through all the outfit shots I've taken over the last year or so and I noticed there are quite a few that I never posted for one reason or another.  Here are a few pics that just didn't quit make the cut.  









2 things to say:

Sabrina said...

you are too cute! I love the outfit with the yellow shorts and the one with the red top and vest.

Love to see what else you have been hiding away from us this year.

archives vintage said...

love these extra photos! i have a bunch, too - now i know what to do with them, haha :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)