Old School.

So along with my plans for organizing my life, I've scheduled some posts in advance just in case I fall off the wagon and don't follow my 'plan.'  Today is a blast from the past.  I was going through old pictures of myself from like high school and shortly after and could not stop laughing.  Some of them are god awful.  Some of them are so scene it makes me a little sick. haha  But it was fun and I thought it might be fun to post some and share the laughter with everyone. haha not to mention some of my fashion choices are pretty hilarious as well. :)  So here I am.  18-20 years old. :)  Note the many hair changes as well.  I gave up my blond locks are high school and it changed constantly for the next 5 years. Enjoy!

























0 things to say:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)