90's anyone?

Another scheduled post, but at least I'm making an effort!  Hopefully by now I've post a few newer entries by now to show whats going on in my life currently, but if not, at least I have these.  

(Blazer - Thrifted / Shirt - Forever 21 / Necklace - Handmade / Belt - Forever 21 / Jeans - Tyte / Shoes - Borrowed / Purse - Thrifted)

This is also actually a spring outfit from this past April.  Again, for some reason it never made it onto my blog.  I think it was at the beginning of my fashion/all around funk.  Looking at it now, I didn't realize how much i was channeling the 90's.  Between the slight prep school look and the sunglasses and even the straight across bangs, I look like I should be on some ivy league campus studying english or maybe sailing. :)  But I like it.







Thanks to miss KT W. (aka best) for taking these.

1 things to say:

Ms. Falcon said...

really love tis 90s outfit!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)