Emo Much?

Good golly is Michigan getting cold!  I do love sweater season though.  I bought this polka dot cardi from Target a few weeks ago.  I love it, because of my obsession with the particular print.  But everything I wear it with I feel so emo!  It reminds me of my style about 5 years ago when I was on the edge of indie and scene.  O well though, I'm gonna run with it because it's my fav. :)
(Cardi & Tights & Long Necklace - Target / Lace Cami - Maurices / Skirt - Deb / Shoes - Payless / Necklace - Vanity)

I realized looking through my closet that I don't really have a lot of fall colors in my closest.  I have red and black and white.  Some green and blue mixed in there.  So I'm doing the best that I can with what I have available.  





 So I found my tripod stowed away in the very back of my trunk last weekend.  I was missing the piece that connected the camera so I hopped online and ordered me a new one.  It came in the mail today!  So now, no more super awkward angles. Yay!  I had dinner with my family for little cousin's 18th birthday, so I didn't get home til after it was dark.  I wasn't super pumped about artificial lighting, but what can ya do?  Now that I have the tripod all set to go, I just need to watch the sale ads for a new digital SLR camera.  If anyone knows of any good deals, keep me posted!



2 things to say:

Sabrina said...

I love that last photo! I want that cardigan, it is so great on you!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love the cardigan, girl! You look darling! xo

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)