Bohemian Like You. Wahha Woo!

I love spring.  Even though I'm frustrated with the color palate set for this season, I still love how everything is starting to brighten back up.  The sun is shinning most days and I don't need my coat by lunch time.  It's awesome.  I made my first Frosty Oasis ice cream run yesterday with my sister (for all intents and purposes) Lo.  It was fantastic.  Totally not part of my diet, but it just had to be done.  You know when the ice cream shops open, warm weather is here to stay!

(Skirt/Dress - Thrifted / T-Shirt - American Apparel / Belt - BDG @ UO / Shoes - Payless / Accessories - Target)

I just love this skirt.  It's so comfortable.  I've decided that it definatly makes a better dress than a skirt.  It's got a super tight waist band so it cuts my hips in half when I wear it, and I don't need any help making those look bigger.  I do just fine on my own. :)  But I really wanted to go casual w/ the t-shirt so I just threw it on over top instead.  It works.  But only w/ a belt.  Otherwise it's kind of puffy and give me waaayyy too much padding. hehe.  These are my favorite sandals too.  They are technically a size too big but I just had to have them.  I love the gladiator sandal.  My mom used to have a pair from like the late 70's and I would wear them all the time til they eventually fell apart.  These are the closest I've found since.

I didn't take any photos today because I was kind of a shit show all day.  My great aunt passed away this morning.  It is a blessing but that doesn't really make it any easier.  She was kind of like another grandmother to me.  I used to play dress up in her closet when I was little.  We would play cards like it was our job!  Everything from Uno to Skip Bo to Phase 10 and Old Maid. :)  I will miss her a lot.  I'm glad she's in a better place. <3

Hope everyone has a fantastic evening!

5 things to say:

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Kaleigh, I am so sorry for you loss. It always hard when you lose someone who are so close too. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Katie, thisloveblog.com said...

awww... so sorry about the loss kaleigh.

it was really nice meeting you the other day and i look forward to becoming blogger friends! there's going to be another meet-up in june @ the she & him concert. email me if you're interested.

bosha1ks@cmich.edu

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! It's great to smile after such a big loss. You look great, Kaleigh. Cute blog, too! :)


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about spring too! And great outfit!

http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)