Bodies of Art!

Here are some more photo's from the KCAD Fashion Show.  All photo's are care of Andrea of Blond Bedhead .  I just have to say, this was an awesome group of ladies and I had a great time.  Everyone should check out their blogs and chictopia sites! go Go GO!

 And of course the lovely ladies that joined!

Katie of Tinda Keelie, & Hailey (check her out on Chictopia.com!)
Andrea of Blond Bedhead  & Tieka of  Selective Potential

I'm working on a spring wish list right now.  Online shopping has become my new favorite past time.  My husband isn't exactly a fan, but he'll get over it.  I'm happy when I show and get new awesome things, and he likes when I'm happy so.  Everyone's happy.  I've been saving my favorites and putting together a list of all my must have's for the new season.  I was talking with a friend the other night about the spring trends this year, and that we honestly weren't really fans.  So I've been searching for some of my own instead.  There's good stuff but it's just got to be put together right.  I'm on the hunt!  I'll be posting it later tonight, or tomorrow, depending on how long I decide to window shop, internet style. :)

5 things to say:

Laura Lynn said...

The pictures turned out great! Love all of the outfits. ;] Glad you had a good time, love!

xoxo

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Had such a lovely time!! Can't wait to do it again soon!

Jen said...

adorable girls! seriously, i love all of these photos. you are stunning.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had an awesome time! love your headband.

Candycane said...

Gorgeous dress .. and I WANT those shoes!!

CC xXx

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)