Thanks so much to Waredrobe Experience for giving me this super sweet award! YOU are the doll my dear. :)
This is how it works: I tell you 10 things about myself, and then send the award to 10 fellow bloggers ..
1. I've been addicted to clothes and shopping as far back as I remember
2. But I'm also completely obsessed with music. I love going to amazon.com and search new bands and find "like" bands and giving a listen. I listen to Pandora Radio alllllll the time at work just to see what new stuff I can find.
3. I prefer skirts and dresses to jeans.
4. I will admit it openly, I love vampire stories. From Anne Rice to Twilight, I'm strangely obsessed. I will read any vampire related book or watch any related movie's I can get my hands on. Weird? Yes. But I'm also a HUGE history kid, so I think that's part of my attraction. The idea of a being living through and/or being a part of all these various historical events is just mind blowing to me.
5. On lazy Sundays, my husband and I watch the History Channel or Discovery Channel. We like seeing what things used to be like and how things work. We're basically geeks.
6. I'm a huge fan of Hollywood. I love movies and celebrities. I watch Entertainment Tonight regularly.
7. I've secretly hoped I would be discovered someday and become a major Hollywood actress. :) I've always loved acting but was always to scared of rejection that I never did anything with it. It is honestly one of my biggest regrets.
8. I love my husband dearly, but I also love my alone time. I enjoy it being just me in the house. Able to do the dishes in my underwear or watch/listen to whatever I want. I'm fairly introverted, which is weird because if you ask most of my friends they would totally say the exact opposite.
9. I am a HUGE fan of cooking! I love to experiment with spices and out-there recipes. And surprisingly, I'm pretty good at it!
10. I hate snow. Thank goodness it's spring!
And my winners are..
Outfit this evening!
- I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)
- ▼ March (9)