I Love Fridays.

I was so excited to see minimal piles of snow here and there on my way to work this morning.  It's been kind of dreary the last few days, but at least it's in the 40's and up!  Spring is coming and I could not be more ready for it.  I hate winter.  With an intense passion.  I'm so glad it's finally over.
So I did 8 loads of laundry this week and didn't manage to wash even one pair of work pants.  So I've had to wear skirts or dresses everyday.  Which is fine, because I really do prefer a skirt to pants of any kind.  But I did manage to wash all of our jeans so I finally have my favorite skinny's back.  So I took some photos of both dressed up and casual looks using a few of the same pieces.


(Eyelash Beige Fly Away Cardigan / Wet Seal Black Long Sleeve Tee / Brown&Black Print Skirt / Candies Brown High Heel Boots / Forever 21 Black Braided Skinny Belt / Target Brown Flower Head Band / EnBeadia Necklace)
And Casual . . .

 ( Wilson's Black Leather Belt / Tyte Dark Denim Skinny Jeans / Payless Black Peep Toe Wedges)

I don't have a clue why some of these are blurry and some are not.  My camera pretty much sucks, but I gotta work with what I have for now.  I did find a very nice Nikon on sale at Best Buy for like $400.  I'm still trying to convince my husband it would be a good investment.  I also finally dug out my tripod, only to find that I'm missing the piece that actually connects the camera to it! :(  So imagine me lugging a stool from my kitchen around my backyard to get the above shots.  I'm sure I looked absolutely ridiculous.  But I definatly prefer the natural light to the shotty lighting in my kitchen.  Hopefully the Camera Shop will be able to replace the piece I lost. Fingers crossed!

My husband surprised me by coming home early today!  Things were slow at work so he decided his time could be better spent with me.  How sweet. <3  I think we're going to go out for dinner and maybe catch at movie.  I've missed date night since he's been on 2nd shift.  We have a benefit tomorrow so I doubt I'll have a chance to take any outfit shots or post, so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

<3 Kaleigh



8 things to say:

Sabrina said...

Love both looks so much!!! The print on the skirt is fantastic and I love how the sweater can be worb both dresser and casual.

You are making my Target list super long, now I have to had the headband to my list. It is so cute.

Ms. Falcon said...

love the first outfit so much. amazing skirt!

oh. i think there are a lot of great fle markets in the states.... and there much more thriftshops than in germany...

xoxo
http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/

Kir said...

Those outfits are gorgeous! I want that cardigan! Haha.
I tagged you. :)

alya said...

You probably look as silly with the stool as I do with my TV dinner tray. ;)

I really love the first look with the skirt - it looks like snakeskin? Great way to ease into a brown and black ensemble.

Laura Lynn said...

These are some of my favorite photos of you! You are looking DAMN good, girl! These outfits are adorable. ;] We need to get together one of these weekends and just have a photoshootfest. <3

xoxo,
laura

Kelly said...

You look great! My favorite is the outfit with the skinnies. And I so cover that hairband.

Kelly said...

um, I meant "covet" not "cover"

Candycane said...

Love that skirt and I love the headband :D

CC xXx

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)