Irish to the Max.

I am Irish on my dads side.  My first name is obviously Irish in origin.  I LOVE St. Patricks Day.  It's such a festive holiday and is always a good time.  Plus you get to wear all sorts of shades of green, which I just love.  I never used to wear green because of how blonde my hair is.  I felt like it washed me out really bad.  Now, since I'm ghostly pale no matter what how much I tan or what I wear, I just don't care anymore.  I love green and I plan to wear lots of it. :)


(Charlotte Russe Top / Converse Wool High Cinch Waist Skirt / Target Sheer Polka Dot Tights / Charlotte Russe Peep Toe Stilettos / DG Retro Sunglasses)

Again, some are blurry and some aren't and I can't for the life of me figure out why!  And I'm not used to shooting in the sunlight so my facial expressions are a little rediculous. haha.

  So NOT smelling my armpits.  I swear. :)


Wet Seal Old Man Hat :)

I'm still undecided about this skirt.  I love the style of it.  But I'm not sure it's for me, or my body type I should say.  Please be honest, brutally if necessary, does it work?

Skirt Example 2.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

<3Kaleigh






6 things to say:

Sabrina said...

I love everything that you are wearing!!! The skirt, the shoes, the sunlgasses, the green top, OMG I want it all!!!!!!

alya said...

Well before I saw the end with you specifically asking about the skirt, I was already planning to profess my love for it! It looks really great on you; the detail of the cinch/paper baggish waist is very figure flattering.

I like the entire outfit, actually, even the (vaguely) matching shoes and shirt. The dotted tights are a nice touch, too!

Laura Lynn said...

soo cute!!!
xoxo

Laura Lynn said...

ps; on the chictopia site.. go to the bottom under "goodies". <3

Candycane said...

I love this skirt and was going to comment as such - before I read that you wernt sure about it - It really suits you so you should wear it :D

Love the shoes also - fab colour and fab poses :D

CC xXx

Ms. Falcon said...

there's 'the fabulous sugar doll blogger award'waiting for you at my place...

http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)