A Little Romper Action?

Yes Please!
As I said before, I did a crazy thing a bought a romper this weekend.  Funny story though.  I was searching through the sale rack for a cute top to go with this sweet marigold cardi I found and this shirt catches my eye.  It's a perfect match.  So of course I buy it, along with a pair of fantastic nude peep toe wedges and a new necklace.  Now, I'm one of those people that when they buy something, they have to go home and immediately put it on and show it off.  But I was meeting up with some girlfriends for drinks so I just decided to change in the car.  I pull out the awesome shirt and start to put it on when I realize, "Wait, what are these cuffs?" Then I realize there are two.  Now it's a tube top shirt.  No way, not a shirt, definatly a romper!  Needless to say, I felt super smart after that.

But it turns out, it was a super sweet buy!

(Whole Outfit from Target!)


You ever have those days where you walk out of the house in an outfit that you are basically happy with, only to get to where ever you're going and realize that you absolutely HATE it?  Yeah, that was today.  Too much of one color and the pants were just awful.  So no pics today.  But I've got plenty saved up from this past week so. :)  

I also finally got started on my top secret project I've been talking about.  It's coming along beautifully and I am beyond excited to show it off.  Once I get things organized I'll have plenty of pictures and such to show it off.  I really hope you guys like it.  I'm thinking you will, but we'll just have to see! 

9 things to say:

Laura Lynn said...

This turned out to be one of my favorite outfits on you! Way to go w/ the accidental AWESOME buy! ;] hahahah I love those colors on you. I have been eying those wedges for a while, I'm glad you got them because I think they're adorable!! Love this, and you!

xoxo,
laura

alya said...

Fabulous! The romper's print is adorable and I love the bright yellow tempered with the neutral accessories. And all from Target? Gotta love that!

Jen said...

cute romper! it makes me want to buy one :]

Sabrina said...

I was just eyeing that romper at Target yesterday. And those shoes were in my cart up until I got to the register and for some reason I put them back..... now I am going kicking myself for not getting them. Well I guess it's off to Target again during lunch

You look amazing in this outfit, I love it!!!

Kelly said...

Those shoes are great!

Clara Campelo said...

lovely pics
your blog is great!
xxx

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I loveee this! That romper is so cute and everything is put together perfectly! Weee. I can't wait for summer so we can hang out more!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit!

Vee said...

love the outfit, super cute romper!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)