30 for 30: Days 2-4

So I know I haven't posted, but I have been keeping up with the 30 for 30.  The batteries in my camera died and ever time I left the house, I would forget to pick new ones up!  So today, since I have all this time on my hands, I threw on each outfit on and snapped a couple shots.  I'll keep it short since I'm post for the last three days.  We've been in a lake effect snow advisory for the last two days, so I apologize for the lame background of my unfinished hallway. :)


(Top - Vintage Thrifted / Jean Skirt - Thrifted / Tights - Target / Boots - Target)




 (Dress - Tramp @ Frayed / Belt - Thrifted / Tights - Target / Boots - I don't remember!)





(Dress - Converse @ Target / Belt - Thrifted / Tights - Joe Boxer @ KMart / Necklace - Target)

So there you have it.  I'm keeping up!  And I'm proud of myself so far.  Of course, the first few days are the easy part.  It's once I have to start repeating stuff that I'm gonna have to get really creative.  I'm interested to see how this all goes! :)  I have to say though, it is very hard to resist the urge to pick up things here and there.  Now that I'm not working though, it does make it easier to not shop.  I'm beyond bored at home.  But we don't have the funds for me to go on a shopping spree.  I've been looking for work, but I think I need to start really getting on it, instead of half assing it the way I have been.  If nothing else, to get me out of this house! :)  Fingers crossed. <3 

1 things to say:

Ms. Falcon said...

i really love love love day 3. the purple dress looks so good on you!
the red blouse of day 2 is very cute too...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)