30 for 30: Day One

So I have decided to do my very own 30 for 30.  It's not affiliated with any other blogs, but more so for my own personal enjoyment.  I figured since I've been so out of it when it comes to outfits, I needed something to help spark my creativity.  I've chosen 30 pieces from my closet to work with.  I also made myself choose some pieces that I love but also some that I haven't really worn.  It's definatly going to be a challenge but I'm going to stick to it no matter what.  Plus, I'm hoping it will pull me out of my blog slump and get me posting on a regular basis again! :)

(Blazer - Thrifted / Top - Frayed / Jeans - Angels / Boots - Target / Neckalce - Lia Sophia)

Today was my very first outfit.  I've had this blazer in my closet for almost a year now and have never worn it once.  I bought it for a photoshoot that a friend of mine were going to do with an "Wonderland" theme.  We never got around to it and it got thrown into the vast sea of unworn clothes in my closet.  I figured it would be a perfect piece for this challenge.  I also haven't really give this top a chance.  It was once of those purchases that looked great on the rack, but once I got it home I had second thoughts.  I've worn a few times, but never really loved it the way I did on the hanger.  So I'm giving it another chance and seeing what happens.








2 things to say:

Ms. Falcon said...

lovely outfit. the blazer looks amazing with this stripy top.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This is so cute. I love that green blazer. It is such a greate color.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)