A Color Tidal Wave.

I'm a bit pressed for time tonight, so I'm going to make this short but sweet.  I've had this skirt for a while and have been wanting to wear, but was just unsure of it.  It's kind of loud and I tend to shy away from loud colors and prints.  But since it's summer, and I'm attempting to take some more risks with fashion, I decided to just go for it.  I really like the turn out!

(Dress/Skirt - Thrifted / Cardi - Vanity / Belt - Forever 21 / Shoes - Unlisted)


I really do love the colors and print of this skirt.  When I first picked it up, I was kind of like "Uhh....  I guess I could give it a try..."  And then it sat in my closet for months.  But I decided to try it out and see what happened.  I totally had a back up outfit planned if it didn't work out so well.  I ended up really liking the out come though.  I'm definatly glad I gave it a chance.


Tomorrow I will be joining my mother at the ZZ Top concert for the kick off of Muskegon's music festival Summer Celebration.  There's actually a pretty decent line up this year.  Nothing really indie-awesome, but as far as mainstream goes, not bad.  Styx, Foreigner, ZZ Top, O.A.R. and a Pink Floyd / Laser Light show.  So no post tomorrow night, but I'll be sure to take lots of pics of the best and worst of Muskegon! :)

Stay Tuned!!

3 things to say:

Sabrina said...

I love this look on you! the print colors are perfect on you. And I have to say that you legs look awesome.

Ms. Falcon said...

i love this skirt worn as a dress. it's strong colours are perfect for summertime and they're looking brilliant with your light tan.

good to have you back : )

xoxo
wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Marta said...

the concerts must have been amazing! my dad is such a zz top freak ;p

the dress was definitelly worth buying - its pattern is amazing and looks so good on you as well!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)