Way Away, Away From Here...

HOLY COW.
It's been entirely too long.  
My life has literally been turned upside down.  Black is white, light is dark and all that sort of thing.  I got really great news, then really awful news and then even more awful news.  When it rains it pours I suppose.  In all the craziness that is currently my life, this blog just wasn't a priority.  I'm not sure that I'll be able to make it a priority again, but I'm going to try.  I need a project and I think this might be just the thing to keep me busy and focused and not obsessing over everything going on around me.  My camera still sucks, so I make no guarantee's on the quality of the photos, but I am going to try try try like hell to keep up and stay active.
I was going to upload a few pictures from before my unintentional sabbatical, but apparently my camera batteries are dead so that will have to wait til tomorrow. So instead I will leave you with the best picture I've ever had taken in my whole life.  Enjoy. :)

Future Fashion Icon
Due October 7th, 2011 
<3

2 things to say:

Jen said...

So excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to see your cute little baby come October! You should post some more pregnant pictures because I bet you're adorable!

Sabrina said...

This is amazing. congratulations (a year late). I just had my first little on last month. Motherhood is amazing

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Kaleigh. I'm 23 years old, living in my small hometown in West Michigan. I'm newly married to the coolest kid in the world. I wanna hit him in the head with a frying pan most of the time, but it's with love that I say that. I love fashion and food. Is that weird? O well. :)